Via Ferrata- Canyoning
Can you think of something more exciting than climbing and swimming in one of Pelion’s hidden paradises?
A via ferrata canyoning route has been designed in one of Pelion’s canyons, either for beginners or advanced , so give yourself the chance to admire waterfalls and naturally formed pools.
All security measures were taken to construct 148 iron steps and handles to help participants reach the finish line of the 300m route. After a break for resting and snacking the team returns either from the Via Ferrata or with canyoning of 5 abseils, jumps, slides, flying fox and swimming in large lakes. A natural park for amazing adventures in the mountain of Pelion.
Just dare to live an extreme experience.
Difficulty Level: Easy -Beginners Duration: 4 hours.
- Wetsuit neoprene (5mm)
- Special canyoning backpack
- Waterproof container
- Life jackets for younger children
Equipment necessary to have with you
- Bathing suit
- Shorts or leggings and shirt for trekking
- t-shirt for hiking
- A bottle of mineral water and a snack
- Bath towel
- 2 pairs of shoes:The first will be wet during canyoning (special canyoning shoes or trekking shoes or oil resistant labor shoes, that protect the ankle. The second will be used after the activit
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal weight
- Capable swimmer
- Not afraid of heights
- Minors accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Total activity:4 hours
- Training: 20′
- Hiking to enter the canyon:15 ‘
- Canyoning:3 hours
- Hiking to exit the canyon: 15′
Activity starts at 09:30
Activity ends at 14:00
Canyoning Season: May-October
- Waterfalls and natural pools on our way