Horse Riding “Feel Like a Centaur”
Feel Like a Centaur in Pelion
As part of our multi-day Horse Riding trip, you can experience Pelion‘s unique nature in all of its glory and be part of the legendary world of the Centaurs (half men and half horses), the masters of Pelion that dealt with medicine and the power of herbs.
Information for participation: Basic knowledge of riding, love for action, nature, and horses. The routes of our program, lead us in olive groves, squares with old plane trees, and traditional houses, via old paths in good condition. We pass by galloping, little traditional villages, old monasteries, ruined bridges. We also admire two bodies of water, the Pagasetic Gulf and the Aegean Sea.
Description: Horse Riding in Pelion
Category: Theme Routes
Type: Horse riding, Activity, and Adventure
Area: Pelion – Thessaly
Duration: 8 days / 7 overnights
Accommodation: In a 3-star hotel
Board: Halfboard (dinner)
Traveler Type: High energy
The services included in the program:
- Transfer by bus/minibus from the airport of Thessaloniki or Volos airport or another upon request to the hotel and return (days 1 and 8).
- Transfers by bus/minibus from the hotel to Pelion as indicated in the program (days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
- Seven (7) nights in a double standard room.
- Seven (7) breakfasts.
- Seven (7) dinners.
- Disposal of a hotel meeting room for the group’s briefing (day 1).
- Escort (day 1, 8).
- Horse riding by the escort of an experienced trainer (days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
“Family horseback riding”
Best family activity for babies, kids, adults.
Smelling, seeing, hearing, breathing nature.
Great service from the staff. They know and love what they do.
Tally M. Wiener
Need Accommodation click here
Need a Transfer click here
Not IncludedAirport TransferOcean view LandmarkOn Site ActivitiesParkingview Garden viewVilla
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies